Need to know about market entry consulting? Caton Commercial Global works with Tenants and Investors to find properties across the U.S. that fit our client’s needs. With a depth and breadth of experience and expertise of more than ninety years of combined experience, Caton Commercial’s Global team consists of award winning commercial real estate professionals who hold leadership positions in the industry’s top trade associations and networks. Clients enjoy the benefit of Caton’s extensive involvement and strategic network relationships in the National Association of Realtors, Illinois Realtors, Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors, NICAR’s Commercial Global Business Network and International Council of Shopping Centers. Team members hold the industry’s highest accreditations – CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist), CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and CRRP (Certified Retail Real Estate Professional).
With offices in Naperville, IL, and Chicago’s Fulton Market neighborhood, Caton Commercial Global is strategically located in the largest and strongest Midwest market and the third largest city in the United States. Caton’s centralized location gives the team easy, same day in-and-out access to coastal markets as well as the southern United States and Canada.
Caton’s vast market research experience and cooperative brokerage network allows them to not only provide consultation on geographic region selection within the greater United States, but to drill down within each region to identify the ideal submarkets within each urban area.
Brokerage Services Provided:
• Represent the fiduciary obligations and duties solely in favor of its client
• Identify and present to client the ideal sites for their business based on the specific needs and criteria
• Create and negotiate purchase contracts for land and/or building purchase, or bring in qualified developers for a build-to-suit
• Create and negotiate leases for client
Expansion Consultative Services Provided:
• Conduct research and provide guidance on which regions of the U.S. best support business plan
Local Team Building
• Assemble team of municipal leaders, zoning experts, legal counsel, public relations, etc to facilitate client’s expansion
• Identify and provide client financing partner options – equity and debt
• Provide referrals to top developers to develop/build projects