Commercial Tenant Representation Services
Commercial Tenant Representation is a partnership between a tenant or buyer, and a real estate broker to act as an exclusive agent and trusted adviser, providing market-specific expertise, site selection, financial analysis, and deal negotiation. Caton Commercial Real Estate Group has built a solid foundation upon the fundamentals of market knowledge, a vast network of retail owners and landlords, and an in-depth knowledge of the retail process. Couple these fundamentals with embracing the latest changes in industry trends and technology and Caton provides a leading-edge approach to Commercial Tenant Representation.
Tenant Representation FAQ
Have any questions? Contact us today!
Advantages of hiring a Commercial Tenant Representation Specialist
A Commercial Tenant Representation expert from Caton Commercial provides you with the following services that can save you time and money:
• Real-time market information and analysis
• Needs analysis
• Site selection based upon target demographics and consumer trends
• Ready access to commercial property owners and landlords
• Expertly negotiated deal terms and contract negotiation
• Brokerage fees are typically paid by the owner or landlord in the transaction
When do you need Tenant Representation?
Tenant Representation should be engaged when your company has any of the following needs and should be involved in the early stages of the process:
• Market Expansion
• Relocation/In-place expansion
• Portfolio re-alignment/work-outs