What is Retail Tenant Representation?
Tenant Representation is a partnership between a tenant, or buyer, and a real estate broker to act as its exclusive agent and trusted adviser, providing market-specific expertise, site selection, financial analysis, and deal negotiation. Caton Commercial Real Estate Group has built a solid foundation upon the fundamentals of: sound market knowledge, a vast network of retail owners and landlords, and an in-depth knowledge of the retail process. Couple these fundamentals with embracing the latest changes in industry trends and technology, and Caton provides a leading-edge approach to Tenant Representation.
Advantages of hiring a Tenant Representation Specialist?
A Tenant Representation expert provides you with the following services that can save you time and money:
• Real-time market information and analysis
• Needs analysis
• Site selection based upon target demographics and consumer trends
• Ready access to commercial property owners and landlords
• Expertly negotiated deal terms and contract negotiation
• Brokerage fees are typically paid by the owner or landlord in the transaction
When do you need a Retail Tenant Representation Specialist?
A Tenant Representation Specialist should be engaged when your company has any of the following needs, and should be involved at the early
stages of the process:
• Market Expansion
• Relocation/In-place expansion
• Portfolio re-alignment/work-outs