Woodridge IL is home to Seven Bridges Golf Course, Pabst Brewing Company, and Wilton Brands, Inc. Woodridge IL is a growing community with most of its businesses and housing developed after the 1950s and was founded by a housing developer, Albert Kaufman, who was largely responsible for the creation of the village. Woodridge IL is a small village in DuPage County that has some sections in Will and Cook Counties while being southwest of Chicago. Woodridge IL was ranked No. 61 on Money magazine's "100 Best Places to Live".
Caton Commercial can help you find Woodridge Commercial Real Estate for sale like buildings and properties to start your new business or expand your business. Caton Commercial has many years of experience in real estate and provides many real estate services to help you expand. If you are looking for commercial real estate near me, Caton has you covered.
What is Commercial Seller Representation Services? This is a service Caton Commercial offers for commercial real estate. Our brokers will collect data on commercial property to asset value, building marketing strategies, and property disposition advice. Learn more with Caton on Woodridge Commercial Real Estate.
What is Commercial Landlord Representation? Landlord Representation is a service we offer that has our brokers represent the landlord in all aspects. Some of the services include creating marketing material, making business plans, and lease negotiations.
· Woodridge IL Population: ~32,000
· 50% Males, 50% Females
· The average age in Woodridge IL is 37 years old.
· The estimated housing value in Woodridge IL is around $270,000.
· 63% of residents are white, 11% Hispanic, 14% Asian, and 8% African American in Woodridge IL
· There are 4 Hospitals in Woodridge IL including Davita Hospital.
· There is 1 college/university in Woodridge IL called Westwood College DuPage and around 7 other colleges in the area, including the College of DuPage.
· There are 8 private and public high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools in Woodridge IL.
Cinemas and Theatres
Cinemas and Eatery
Pub and Eatery
Classic brewery in the heart of Woodridge
Seasonal outdoor aquatic park
Quaint park with a free concrete splash pad
Woody trail that features biking paths, fishing, and more
4-star golf course and club house