About the City of St. Charles
Situated roughly 40 miles west of Chicago along the Fox River, the City of St. Charles has become famed as the “Pride of the Fox.” Servicing both DuPage and Kane counties, St. Charles is home to more than 1,750 businesses employing upward of 20,000 individuals. As a hub of industry and opportunity, St. Charles has cultivated a unique blend of local, national, and international businesses.
In addition to providing a robust business community, St. Charles also has much to offer local families and visitors including many festivals and events throughout the year. The City of St. Charles boasts amazing amenities, including beautiful parks, live performance theaters, waterfront hotels, an award-winning convention center, and a historic downtown area with a plethora of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. With so much to offer businesses, tourists, and residents alike, St. Charles certainly lives up to its namesake as the Pride of the Fox.
Notable City Demographics
· Population: 32,745
· Median Household Income: $89,971
· Median Property Value: $281,700
· Number of Employees: 16, 987
· Largest Industries:
An Award Winning Suburb in Kane County
· No. 2 Best Public Schools
· No. 3 Best Place for Young Professionals
· No. 3 Best Place to Live
Commercial Real Estate Services in St. Charles
If you’re ready to make an impact in the St. Charles community as landlord, business owner, or developer, Caton Commercial Real Estate Group would love to partner with you. As active members in the St. Charles commercial real estate industry, we have gained valuable connections and experience over the years.
We are proud to offer the following services to St. Charles clients:
• Tenant Representation: Our wealth of knowledge in the local marketplace allows us to position client businesses near their consumer base.
• Property Management: With cost efficiency and professionalism, we handle the day-to-day operations of commercial, industrial, office, and retail properties.
• Investment Sales: Our brokers utilize expert market knowledge and industry relationships to help buyers and sellers understand what actions would most benefit them.
• Landlord Representation: Using cutting-edge industry tools, we carefully target potential tenants to fill vacancies and retain reputable tenants.
• Commercial Property Services: Our team will maximize your property’s potential by providing lease administration, tenant relations, market planning, and strategic advisory.
• Land Development Services: We offer assistance to developers and banking professionals through every step of the process, from pre to post-construction.
If you are ready to learn more about the services we offer, get in touch with us today.
Local Pan-Asian chain serving sushi, stir-fry, noodles & cocktails in a trendy, lounge-like setting.
Hip, intimate restaurant featuring contemporary takes on Mexican cuisine & a long tequila list.
Spacious, contemporary American restaurant, bar & nightlife venue with live music & DJs late nights.
Casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines
Chic coffee bar featuring daily roasted beans, baked goods & light bites in a stylish, cozy setup.
Neighborhood cafe offering a wide range of gourmet deli sandwiches, soups & ice cream.
Family-friendly Japanese place with a sushi bar & hibachi grills plus a variety of lobster entrees.
Family style dining at Corfu Restaurant, with breakfast, served all day. Large portions at a low price made from fresh ingredients every day. Corfu Resturant also has a specialized greek menu.
Relaxed pub with an outdoor area offering a full bar, sports on TV & classic American comfort food.
Handcrafted sandwiches made to perfection with only high-quality ingredients and custom flavor blend.
New American chow & specialty martinis in a polished, upscale space at the Pheasant Run Resort.
Upscale riverside dining room & lounge serving global small & large plates in the Hotel Baker.
Italian steakhouse serving a menu of pasta, chops, seafood & pizza in relaxed, stylish setting.
Historic hotel in St. Charles
Over 250 country acres make our Chicagoland resort the very best of St. Charles, IL hotels, with a convention center, 18-hole golf course, and six restaurants.
Send this to a friend